How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at The Cult & Classic is simple:
- Simply select whether you’d like to shop the Cult Collection, Classic Collection, or New Arrivals. You can also shop directly from C&C Curates, Stylists Selection or by designer or product.
- You can filter the products shown by product type, brand, price or size.
- Once you have found an item, select your size and click the Buy Now button on the product page.
- You can review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the Shopping Trolley icon at the top of the page.
- Click on Checkout to complete your order and follow the prompts on screen.
Do I need an account to place an order?
You can shop at The Cult & Classic without creating an account. However, should you wish to create one, simply select the ‘Your Account’ button at the top of the page. Then click the ‘Create an Account’ link and follow the on screen prompts.
However, if you register with us you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Add products you love to your Wish List
- Enjoy the benefits of our Rewards Program
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
How will I know if you have received my order?
After your order has been placed, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt. Please note that this is only to acknowledge that your order has been received and does not constitute confirmation of purchase. Only after the item(s) are located, your credit card details have been approved, and the delivery address verified, will your order be accepted and the item(s) shipped. Should any of the item(s) you have ordered be unavailable you will be notified of the out-of-stock item(s) and your payment for these will not be processed.
What if an item is out of stock?
All items are subject to availability. If items that you order are out of stock or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. Should we not be able to reach you or receive no reply to our email, we will process the remaining items on your order. The Cult & Classic will not provide a substitute product without your express authority. Once an item has sold out it will be removed from the website at the earliest opportunity.
How do I know if the item will fit me?
Sizing does vary considerably amongst the designers we stock. In order to help you choose the best size, The Cult & Classic provide product measurements and a size guide with every item stating when an item runs small or large to size. In addition, you will find a size conversion chart to help you convert international sizes.
Should you require further help, please contact us via email email@example.com.
Remember, it’s free to exchange items for a different size within the EU. See our Returns & Exchanges section for more information.